THE GENTS STICKER/PLAQUE POINTS CRITERIA
#1) IS THE CAR ALL READY FOR INSPECTION?
#2) DOES THE CAR MEET ALL SAFETY REQUIREMENTS FOR ROAD WORTHINESS (Lights, Signals, Brakes, ETC.)
A STICKER CAR HAS TO ACCUMULATE AT LEAST (25) POINTS!
A PLAQUE CAR HAS TO ACCUMULATE AT LEAST (35) POINTS! (1 YEAR WAIT FOR NEW MEMBERS) / ALL MEMBERS NEED TO GET INSPECTED BY STICKER/PLAQUE COMMITTEE!)
Exterior and Paint: MAX SCORE 10 points
- (3) Is the overall quality and finish of body and paint; extent of body modifications, additions, details, quality of fit and finish; body panel alignment, door alignment, hood and trunk/hatch, glass areas, good or excellent condition. Are small rock chips/dings touched up?
- (2) Is the body free of dents Or dings, Paint quality, lustrous finish, no scratches, marks, or chips?
- (1) Does the paint match between panels, over-spray from re-finish, ripples or waviness, imperfect body work?
- (1) Does the car have special custom paint color, decals, and any particular vehicle unique features?
- (3) Are all the moldings and Chrome bumpers in quality condition?
Interior, Audio and Video: MAX SCORE 10 points
- (4) Is the overall quality and finish of interior components; seats clean and in good condition, seatbelts, carpeting, dash and instrumentation, level of owner customization, details, uniqueness?
- (2) Are there special modifications or additions in interior such as gauges, lighting, trim, floor mats, paint, and safety items? ( Factory Modification)
- (2) Are there unpleasant odors, musty, mildew, or wear and tear.
- (2) Are there unique owner customization, integration, installation, neatness, wiring, or lighting? ( Owner Modifications)
Overall Cleanliness: MAX SCORE 10 points
- (4) Is the complete overall vehicle clean and detailed? Pay special attention to detail in all areas of the vehicle. Under the hood, around engine, wheel wells, rims and tires.
- (1) Body panel seams, grilles, lower edges of body, door edges and hinge area. No buildup of wax or polish in seams, etc. Glass clean and streak free.
- (1) Carpeting and mats vacuumed. Seats clean and free of stains.
- (1) Dash and instruments dust free.
- (1) Trunk area vacuumed or free of debris and/or personal items.
- (1) Wheels and tires clean and dust free.
- (1) Suspension components, visible underbody etc. free of dirt and grime.
Engine Bay and Performance: Max SCORE 10 points
- (4) Is the overall quality and detail engine components, drivetrain components; level of owner customization and uniqueness, quality of work, integration, stock and aftermarket parts and/or accessories installed properly and neatly, fitment?
- (2) Are there special modifications such as turbos, intercoolers, superchargers, boost controllers, nitrous oxide, and carburetors done to the engine compartment?
- (2) Is the wiring, painted surface, air intake systems, etc. done with attention to detail?
- (1) Is the drivetrain and exhaust systems, etc. done with attention to detail?
- (1) Are the any fluid leaks or residue?
- TOTAL SCORE OF INSPECTION